Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Photo Classes for Parents

 
Fall Update

Fabulous Photos of Children [Part One]
It's all about helping parents learn to take beautiful photos of their children.  I've stopped taking private sessions for a while, and I'm focusing solely on teaching.

Our September and October classes at the Arboretum have been great.  I love sharing all my little secrets with moms, dads, grandparents, even teenagers.  They are soaking it up, and they seem quite happy to finally know how to use their cameras!

We've been covering lighting and composition, as well as basic camera settings.  We're keeping it simple and fun, and I've seen big improvements in their work based on these few easy lessons.

I hope to have many more classes in the spring. (all my classes are booked through November).  If you are interested in finding out about spring classes, you can "like" my photography page on facebook, and you will automatically see my updates on your wall.  Or you can email me at info@candacemoss.com if you would like to be on the waiting list now for spring.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you are enjoying this beautiful fall weather!
Candace Moss Photography, Dallas, TX